Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

25 Totally Awesome & Innovative DIY Projects for the Pla

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Preferowane metody antykoncepcji
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lonwaysafety

PostWysłany: Czw Mar 29, 2018 04:18    Temat postu: 25 Totally Awesome & Innovative DIY Projects for the Pla Odpowiedz z cytatem

25 Totally Awesome & Innovative DIY Projects for the Playroom

We’re in the middle of an overhaul here at the Mills/Burgess casa. Actually, we always have a home improvement project in the works. Since we bought our first home together a couple of years ago, it has seen quite a few extensive renos and a myriad of DIY decor projects.What’s on the list for the this fall and winter? Our little ones’ shared bedroom and our family playroom. I have a ton of ideas mapped out thanks to the internet, and I thought that the DB readers would enjoy discovering some of the most brilliant playroom DIY projects around that anyone — yes even you – can do to get your playroom organized, looking fantastic and inspiring,baby clothes, for hours of free play, learning play, and lots of art sessions!Something for Everyone...Click through for a inspiring selection of ideas and projects to help you organize, decorate and build up your family playroom!DIY Colour Coded Lego Bin StationMy favourite part? That this mama used the Seuss font for the bins. I like it… I like it a lot.Get the tutorial (and a plethora of free printables!) via I Heart OrganizingDIY PoufPoufs look great in any room and have a number of uses. Make a couple for a cozy reading nook, or use them for family movie night or as a footrest for yourself. Pets love them too!Get the tutorial via Young House LoveDIY PVC Puppet TheatreA simple project for hours of fun!Learn how to do this via So You Think You're CraftyDIY Magnetic ChalkboardThe best of both worlds! Chalk AND magnet board. Win, win!Use Disney chalkboard paint available at Walmart >Get the tutorial via The Culinary Couple >DIY No-Sew TeepeeFor all of you trendy mamas and papas!Get the tutorial via The Handmade HomeDIY Rag RugThe perfect addition to the playroom, especially if you have hardwood or laminate floors.Get the full tutorial via CurblyDIY Play KitchenW A N T.Get the tutorial for this project via Cape 27DIY Magnet WallAll older babies and toddlers love magnets, and this project is so easy!Get the tutorial via Oh Happy DayDIY Art Gallery Wall For The PlayroomDisplay all of that colourful art your little one makes,baby safety, and create a few additions yourself!Get the tutorial via Living Well Spending LessDIY Market StandThis would go fabulously with that DIY kitchen if you have the space for it!Use Disney chalkboard paint available at Walmart >Learn how to do this via So You Think You’re Crafty >DIY Wall Mounted Sensory BoardsThese are the bomb-diggs.Learn how to make this via Fun At Home With KidsBrilliant Match Box Car Display & Storage!Those would be magnetic knife runners from Ikea used as a way to keep all of those matchbox cars in check. Genius.Learn how to do this via Style FilesDIY Low Wall Running BookshelvesI really love bookshelves that are low to the ground, in constant reach for short bodies and chubby little hands. A couple of those poufs (and a big shaggy rug), as shown earlier would be a great addition here!Learn how to do this project via Fun At Home KidsDIY Art RoomSo jealous of this space! I wish we had the room for it — maybe you do?Learn how this was done via Fun At Home With KidsDIY Wood Crate BookcaseA great way to display books and organize toys!Get the tutorial via The Pleated PoppyDIY Playroom Storage SolutionsColourful clear bins from The Land of Nod and pocket-friendly Ikea units come to the rescue here.Get more brilliant playroom ideas like this via Fun At Home With KidsDIY Lego TableCute and really easy! Learn more via Fun At Home With KidsDIY Chalk & Water CentreLoving this. My kids would too.Learn how to do this project via My Small PotatoesDIY Playroom CouchPallets, paint, fabric, batting and a whole lot of smarts made this fantastic DIY piece of furniture come to life!Get the tutorial via Project NurserySpice Racks Gone RogueAnother simple Ikea hack!Learn how to do this via Style FilesDIY Stuffie & Book StorageSo simple! Re-purpose metal plant holders and secure them to wall close to the floor Montessori-style for easy access at a baby or toddler’s level.This project has been on my list for a while now — I just can’t decide whether to do it in the playroom or their bedroom. Learn more via Censational GirlDIY Playroom Kids' TableOhhh, a Pottery Barn copycat project with the addition of space saving storage bins as seats on castors!Get the tutorial via Shanty 2 ChicDIY DollhouseA must-have for any playroom! Whether you have boys, girls or both — role play is something that all kids adore.Get the tutorial via Young House oveDIY Play TentA simple project and so much fun for the kiddies!Learn how to make this via David and Caroline ParkerDIY Stuffed Animal Sleeping BagsSo cute! A fun little finishing touch for all of those stuffies.Get the tutorial via Hazelnut Girl
http://www.lezionidipoker.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39966&PID=57902#57902
https://redcancha.org/index.php/blogs/1950/5159/the-4-stages-of-my-diaper-bag-style
http://vaal-online.co.za/forum/topic/11811
http://demo.radcodes.com/se4/forums/topic/49942/happy-birthday-mickey-mouse-my-favorite-mickey-gifts-for-baby/view/post_id/51839
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Mar 29, 2018 04:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Preferowane metody antykoncepcji Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: