Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

guild wars 2 gold Just something that made me feel a little

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Seks w ciąży
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aJ5dY4aD9y

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 14:22    Temat postu: guild wars 2 gold Just something that made me feel a little Odpowiedz z cytatem

Just something that made me feel a little better - 2012hoaxForum General Discussion / Comments Just something that made me feel a little better Started by: tennessee88 Date: 11 Dec 2012 21:33 Number of posts: 5 RSS: New posts Summary: The idiocy on doomtards sites. Unfold All Fold All More Options Edit Title Description Stickness Lock Thread Move Thread Fold Just something that made me feel a little better tennessee88 11 Dec 2012 21:33 The more I look, the stupider these people seem. I was on a few doomtard sites earlier and I was looking at some of their 'proof' which (of course) has no citations and no legitimate quotes if you take the time to do even the simplest google search. But what really made it clear was when I realized that a lot of their links are dead links. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">gw2 gold</a> They say this website proves this and then if you click on the site, it leads you to a dead link or a domain purchase site. Not to mention this gem of an excerpt from an article about the date: Hotel owners around the pyramid-shaped Mount Rtanj, in the east of the Balkan country, say that bookings are flooding in, with believers in the prophecy hoping that its purported mysterious powers will save them from the apocalypse. Adherents of the end-of-the-world scenario think the 5,100ft-high mountain, part of the Carpathian range, conceals a pyramidal building inside, left behind by alien visitors thousands of years ago. Reply Options Unfold Just something that made me feel a little better by tennessee88 , 11 Dec 2012 21:33 Fold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better obaeyens 11 Dec 2012 22:10 The more I look, the stupider these people seem. That is exactly how they are (I am referring to the active promoters). How is it even remotely possible that in the 21st century people like these could even exist with the education we have? Reply Options Unfold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better by obaeyens , 11 Dec 2012 22:10 Fold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better jjdefrehn 11 Dec 2012 23:44 How is it even remotely possible that in the 21st century people like these could even exist with the education we have? Sadly, because people are just dumb enough to believe them. If you have logic and proper thinking, then all of the proponent's power is taken away from them. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them - Epictetus Last edited on 11 Dec 2012 23:45 by jjdefrehn Show more Reply Options Unfold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better by jjdefrehn , 11 Dec 2012 23:44 Fold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better vwgreen 11 Dec 2012 22:13 Adherents of the end-of-the-world scenario think the 5,100ft-high mountain, part of the Carpathian range, conceals a pyramidal building inside, left behind by alien visitors thousands of years ago. I read that article to my mom and we had a good laugh. I especially loved the part where it said the mountain was home to a wizard guarding treasure LMFAO. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> Perhaps it's real life Gandalf guarding the ring. A lie can travel half way around the world before the truth can get its boots on. Reply Options Unfold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better by vwgreen , 11 Dec 2012 22:13 Fold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better tennessee88 11 Dec 2012 22:19 At least some of the theories sound like they tried to make it logical. This is just a bit ridiculous. Last edited on 11 Dec 2012 22:19 by tennessee88 Show more Reply Options Unfold Re: Just something that made me feel a little better by tennessee88 , 11 Dec 2012 22:19 New Post Permanent Link Edit Delete /forum/t-601731/just-something-that-made-me-feel-a-little-better#post- WIKIDOT.forumThreadId = 601731; xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 12, 2014 14:22    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Seks w ciąży Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: