Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I get to attend a IFL clinic (what should I expect)brI walke

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Sterylizacja
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 17, 2014 01:58    Temat postu: I get to attend a IFL clinic (what should I expect)brI walke Odpowiedz z cytatem

Or pic, trx uk trx uk now, phaggot.My penor is in hand. ready to neg her so hard for you, OP.You chose the life, trx force now you deal with it. Why do these people get so upset when they're followed by paparazzi I'll never understand. Without them you wouldn't be living your dream (assuming its still their dream).the only reason i want him to sign is to beat the champ and top fighters and leave as champ so all thesre punk ass f@ggots will stfu about he never fought in ufc.Dana/UFC need the best fighters to prove they are the best org as they claim. Fedor never said he's the best in fact he said he doesn't think he's the best so he doesn't need to go to the UFC and prove anything he'd rather run his own company.Just said exactly this to Lisa.Sick of the fakes and the constant need for people to have vids that "go viral". There may be some legit ones, but I don't care.what if shes 17is a human child worth more than a chickens egg or baby cow?Nope, just sayinWhat about the many animals who eat their young?I boxed for a while and unless you are REALLY into a combat sport, its not worth the daily beatings. I would love to learn BJJ / Muay Thai, but its really not worth the pain and punishment for me. I figure it would take a hundred more beatings in the gym before I was guaranteed of not getting a beating in public.http://www.gov/ooh/personal-care.htm#tab-42.Just rub the stuff all over yourself, put on your sauna suit, do some light work, then jump in the sauna for atleast an hour before checking your weight.here is how I cut (15 lbs in one week.easy as cake).Sooo you're whining about human beings who wear clothing? yeah I'd say you got a real case here.who gives a ****!Has she given any indication to your collegues at work that you were involved?You could always move to the east coast.Outrageous!"The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting itSuccess is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming oddsIt's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitudeWe will either find a way, or make oneThe only way around is through." Robert Frost "If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy. Gouthey "The truth of the matter is that there's nothing you can't accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you're absolutely committed to achieving, trx machine (2) You're willing to take massive actio
jbball92's LOGTASTIC LOGbrAlright been lifting seriously since_35302
Japanese cannibalbrWatched a documentary about this cannibal t_798540
Lesnar is the best thing to happen in MMA in a long timebrJust_59287 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 17, 2014 01:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Sterylizacja Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: