Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike air max 2017 blanche homme

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Depresja poporodowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
bears123

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 04, 2018 04:17    Temat postu: nike air max 2017 blanche homme Odpowiedz z cytatem

by Huang Heng

PHOENIX nike air vapormax blanche homme , the United States, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) - Twenty-year-old Patrick walked around the Phoenix Convention Center, saying to himself, "It's amazing," as the temperature in downtown Phoenix reached 41 degrees centigrade late Tuesday.

It took Patrick 15 minutes to find the end of the line waiting to join U.S. President Donald Trump's rally in the city, the capital of Arizona state, and it then took him two and a half hours to enter the hall nike air vapormax noir homme , where about 20,000 supporters were cheering for the president.

At the same time, about 2,000 protesters gathered outside the convention center, shouting "No Trump. No KKK. No Fascism in USA," and "Shame on you" at the line of people stretching for about one kilometer, among whom Patrick stood.

"CNN will never shoot us. They will never tell the world we love Trump. The media only likes to protest nike air vapormax rabais ," Patrick told Xinhua, noting that this is his fourth time attending a Trump rally.

"The media makes us hate each other," he added.

When Trump mocked CNN in his speech Tuesday, the 20,000-strong crowd responded with boos and chanting "CNN sucks," which lasted more than a minute.

Joseph Cririlla, 31 nike air max 2017 bleu homme , living in the suburb of Phoenix, told Xinhua that he went to the convention center at about 2 a.m. Tuesday, but he was not the first person in line; somebody had been sleeping there from midnight.

Cririlla is a computer engineer, who moved from Colombia to Arizona at the age of three.

"I am Republican. I think it's an opportunity to see the president and the vice president. I am excited," he said, adding that most Trump supporters are not white supremacists like the mainstream media claim. "So far, I have not seen any white supremacist show up."

"For the violence in Charlottesville of Virginia nike air max 2017 rouge homme , it's an unfortunate thing, but violence there can't represent our majority," he told Xinhua. "We are not racists or KKK. We are true heart patriots."

Brian Ratchford, a middle-age man from Tuscon, Arizona, wearing a firefighter-style white helmet and holding a sign with "Make America Great Again" with a handgun at his belt.

"I come here because I support President Trump. I favor what he is doing," he said nike air max 2017 noir homme , emphasizing his other purpose to be here is to "protect people."

"White Supremacists are bad; Anitifa is the same," he told Xinhua. "I am here, so they will not show up. I am not a bad guy. Trump is not racist."

He also blamed the uproar in Charlottesville on the media. "They don't want truth. They never interview us. (They) just talk with opposing people."

"If you want to denounce some people, you should take true information first." He said CNN is the worst of all "fake news."

A round badge printed "CNN is Fake News" sold out faster than any other souvenir, a peddler told Xinhua.

However, protesters outside the rally and all around the country believe accusations of so-called "fake news" is a means by Trump to polarize the country.

"Trump claims the media is fake news. It's ridiculous... Fake news is news coming from Trump Tower. He is a liar, so he has to make everyone believe the regular media is not correct nike air max 2017 grise homme ," Robin Kent, 64, a retired lady told Xinhua.

Bre King, a 32-year-old teacher, joked she can't care about the president's tweets because they are always posted too early in the morning.

Trump tries to cover his lies so he labels the media as fake news, she said, adding that "His news is fake."

Behind King nike air max 2017 blanche homme , there is James, a Haitian immigrant selling T-shirts, both pro-Trump and against him. He sold out his more than 1,000 T-shirts on Tuesday, each costing 20 dollars.

"I come here just for money," he said. "I can tell you Trump's T-shirt is much more popular than Hillary's. Obama's is good too."

On a street corner, a lady in a red shirt sits under the sun holding a placard saying nike air max 2017 flyknit femme , "Make America Love Again."

Typhoon Hato makes landfall in south China

World Robot Conference 2017 kicks off in Beijing

Malaysia celebrates birthday of giant pandas

Civil defense drill held in Seoul

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

"

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- Argentina have held their place as the best team in the world in the latest FIFA rankings published on Thursday.

Edgar Bauza's side lead the standings with 1635 points, 106 points ahead of rivals Brazil, who are second.

The top five remained unchanged, with reigning World Cup champions Germany third, Chile fourth and Belgium fifth.

France were the only team to gain ground in the top 10, jumping one spot to replace Colombia in sixth.

Portugal are eighth, Uruguay ninth and Spain 10th.

The biggest rise in the top 50 was that of Cameroon, who climbed 29 places to 33rd following their triumph in the African Cup of Nations.

Tournament runners up Egypt moved up 12 places to 23rd. Enditem

"

MADRID, March 22 (Xinhua) -- Spain international striker Gerard Deulofeu believes his decision to swap English Premier League side, Everton for Italian giants AC Milan has been fundamental in his return to the Spain international setup.

The 23-year-old was included in Vicente del Bosque's preliminary squad prior to the 2014 World Cup finals, but dropped off the international radar after that as he struggled to win down a regular place at Everton.

He joined Milan on loan in January and has been rewarded by nine appearances for the Italian side, eight of which have been in the starting 11, after only making four starts for Everton and his displays earned him a surprise recall by Julen Lopetegui for the World Cup qualifying match at home to Israel an. Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Cheap College Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Cze 04, 2018 04:17    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Depresja poporodowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: