Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn
 POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

adidas tubular instinct boost

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Wasze uwagi i sugestie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 22, 2017 02:25    Temat postu: adidas tubular instinct boost Odpowiedz z cytatem

Adidas Originals is set to release their latest adidas tubular doom sock primeknit lineup for the month of September that includes a total of four new colorways.The color options that will be available includes a Core Black pair, and three Primeknit constructed colors in Raw Pink, Core Black/Raw Pink, and Grey.The adidas Tubular Doom is a new Tubular model from adidas Originals. It is a lifestyle shoe that is inspired by adidas running shoes from the ’90s. Several models in 2016 have been released combining a mix of Boost cushioning with Primeknit, snakeskin, and suede.

The upper is constructed out of a perforated leather complimented by the hits of woven knit all done in a Core Black and or Shadow White colourway. adidas tubular invader pink Christmas Sale The sleek design of the shoe is also very lightweight and breathable thus making it a great choice for daily wear. Below you will find an EVA midsole sitting on top of a rubber outsole. Tonal laces and Black or White lining complete the monochromatic look.

The adidas tubular instinct boost will once again be modified for the Holiday Season. For fans of the adidas Tubular Instinct and Boost, you will love this mashup. Shown is the adidas Tubular Instinct Boost Pack.Two pairs of the adidas Tubular Instinct will be apart of the pack which features your choice of Black or Tan through the uppers. Constructed with premium leather on the base, the highlight of this new model is the use of Boost technology in the midsole.

A new adidas design is making waves in the sneaker community. Enter the adidas tubular shadow black, a style walking the line of fashion and street culture. From the gym to the street and back into your weekly rotation, these kicks will definitely turn heads. We have seen many variations of Tubular in the last year, but this specific design pushes the boundaries of style like never before. With a light and breathable upper, rope laces and low-cut design, the Tubular Shadow is showing to be more of a staple, every day sneaker that you can wear with just about anything you see fit.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Pią Gru 22, 2017 02:25    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Wasze uwagi i sugestie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: