Forum FederaForum Strona Główna FederaForum
Forum Federacji na rzecz Kobiet i Planowania Rodziny o zdrowiu i prawach seksualnych kobiet i mężczyzn

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike sock dart pink and black

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Wasze uwagi i sugestie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wanhaqimei

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 28, 2017 07:36    Temat postu: nike sock dart pink and black Odpowiedz z cytatem

The nike shoes Cyber Monday Sales Sock Dart originally released in 2004 and was one of the first Nike shoes to feature knit uppers. The Sock Dart returned in late 2014 in fragment design collaboration releases and in 2015 began releasing in general colorways. Read the articles below to learn more about the Nike Sock Dart.

Late last year, Nike debuted an iridescent take on the beloved Air Huarache to kick off its “Aurora” pack. Now the Swoosh is back with another “Aurora” drop, this time adding the comfy nike sock dart black and white to the offering. Differing ever so slightly from the marled grey pair that dropped back in September of 2016, these couple a black and grey bootie with a smoky semi-translucent black strap and white sole, but now see a metallic silver heel cup to go along with an iridescent tongue branding badge.

Given its predominately mesh construction, the nike sock dart mens isn’t exactly the best pair of Nikes to rock in the winter’s inclement weather. Thankfully, however, the Swoosh is changing all that with its latest SE rendition of the low-top silhouette. Essentially a modified take on the black and white colorway that hit shelves last summer, this 2017 release keeps the look of the original intact, but adds a synthetic water-repellant coating to the majority of the bootie, thus making these your best Sock Dart option for the season at hand — not to mention the perfect pair for the transitional weather of the months ahead. The shoe also sports a couple of other notable changes from its predecessor, too, ditching the speckled midsole in favor of an all-white look while employing a more visible white Swoosh as well.

This July sees the collection release of one of Nike’s true sneaker innovations – the nike sock dart pink and black. For a reissue of this caliber Nike tapped up one of the sneaker worlds true historians Gary Warnett to dig deep in to the archives and bring to light just how important the Sock Dart is to the sneaker world.Every chapter in the Nike design narrative passes the baton for the next wave of innovation. The world has only just caught up with the look and feel of the Sock Dart, but it’s a shoe with a significant history. Sock-like comfort has been a mission since the 1970s, and it’s an element that created a seamless story that brings us to the present day.

http://www.scratchlin.com/
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Paź 28, 2017 07:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FederaForum Strona Główna -> Wasze uwagi i sugestie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: